5 Facts about me

11:46 PM Unknown 0 Comments


I remember when i had my first blog(kuno) at tumblr. I saw many bloggers there who can easily edit their template and layout. Kaya ko rin naman yun, kaso mas ok sakin ang nagtatanong cause minsan tamad ako magbasa. This topic about me is not related to their blogs! Hahahaha! May masabi lang. Here is 5 FACTS of being me ....

1) I love wearing contactlenses. Because i love to see my eyes bigger than normal. But then may isa pang fact about jan, kase kahit wala akong lense malaki parin ang aking mata. Hahahaha! LOL

2) I love watching cartoons and anime, isa din siya sa reason why i love wearing contaclenses.

3) Having a cup of coffee even if the weather is so hot is my favorite. Im a coffee lover.

4) Im 20 something cutie. Hehehe

5) My hobby, watching t.v


Thats it. 5 Facts about me :) Good day everyone.




0 (mga) komento: